Workers Comp Medical Bill CSR
Torrance, CA 90501 US
Our client is seeking an experienced Worker's Compensation Medical Bill CSR for their Torrance & Riverside locations.
The WC Medical Bill CSR will respond accurately and promptly to telephone inquiries regarding bill adjudication, fee schedule allowances, IBR process, and appeals process.
- Holds a current Experienced Medical Bill Reviewer Designation meeting the requirements for Workers’ Compensation medical bill review
- Certified Medical Coder (CPC) designation a plus
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- IEA 101 and Medical Terminology courses
- Working Knowledge of the California Official Medical Fee Schedule (OMFS)
- Prior customer service experience is require
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Outlook and good data entry skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing background process
This is a full time direct hire opportunity that will pay up to $55,000 /year depending on experience. Client pays 100% medical and dental premiums for employee. Candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job # 93194 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.