Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
Large downtown law firm has multiple openings for Word Processors. Successful candidates will provide administrative support including word processing, data entry, time entry, travel arrangements, calendar management and other general clerical duties. Pay rate is $15/hour.
Full and part-time opportunities are available for the following shifts:
- Sunday through Thursday, 5:00 pm to 1:30 am
- Tuesday through Saturday, 5:00 pm to 1:30 am
- Sunday through Thursday, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Tuesday though Saturday, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
• Creating and formatting documents from hand written or marked-up documents, via fax, pdf or
audio format including, but not limited to, memos, letters, charts, check requests, Business
Intake Forms ), briefs, pleadings, agreements, deeds, leases, tax returns, benefit plans,
and other such documents.
• Creating and formatting spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Table of Authorities,
Table of Contents.
• Revising previously created documents, spreadsheets, and presentations following formats and
styles already created in such product.
• Accurate entering of attorney/paralegal time into the accounting system as requested.
• Preparing Business Intake Forms as requested.
• Creating record labels as requested.
• Receiving and distributing electronic faxes.
• Database entry, editing, sorting, and reporting.
• Imaging and profiling in Digital File, as well as using acrobat writer and other file formats such
as tif, gif, and jpg.
• Proofreading all work including reading documents for content and context.
• Preparing bulk mailings.
• Updating contact lists.
• Managing calendars.
• Making travel arrangements including transportation, automobile rentals and hotel reservations.
• Photocopying documents, books, and other papers as needed.
• Burning\Copying CDs
• Creating electronic books\manuals using Adobe Acrobat
• Transcribing digital dictation using various applications
High School diploma or its equivalent. College-level classes or business school preferred.
Two years experience with Microsoft Word applications. Experience with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
preferred. Knowledge of Mandarin, French and/or German is a plus.
Strong typing (80 wpm), formatting and proofreading skills, attention to detail and ability to work
independently. Excellent knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office. Demonstrated ability to produce accurate
work product and meet deadlines. An ability to understand and follow specific and detailed instructions.
If you have the above listed experience and qualifications please reply to Job 30206. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.