Overland Park, KS 66210 US
Overland Park Real Estate Company seeking Transaction Coordinator for their fast-growing real estate company. Responsibilities include: 1. Analyze real estate contracts and support documents to verify compliance with state law and company policy 2. Communicate with both agents and management on audit findings 3. Input contracts and audit results in the online auditing system 4. Work with agents to improve attention to detail and quality of data being input 5. Perform contract audits in a paperless environment and other duties as assigned.
Send qualified resumes to: email@example.com
Refer to job #52772
All qualified candidates will be contacted.
1. Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate reasoning ability.
2. Firm basic understanding of auditing
3. Highly organized with strong attention to detail
4. Excellent communication and general people skills
5. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
6. Real Estate office experience preferred
Education: College preferred or equivalent work experience