Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Fenton, MO US
Our client, a manufacturing organization located in Fenton, is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join their team in their climate controlled warehouse. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire, opportunity that will pay within the range of $11.00 - $13.00 per hour during the temporary period with the potential to increase up to $15.00 per hour upon permanent placement, depending upon performance and experience.
- Receive and process shipments
- Match packing slips to PO's
- Package outgoing products
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Manage inventory and cycle counts of the warehouse
- Assist the repairs process (entry of customer PO’ s and sending them to vendors to obtain repair estimates)
- Communicate with customers to give updates on timelines and pricing regarding shipping/repairs
This company provides a good benefits package upon permanent placement (health, 401k, vacation, sick time, paid holidays).
- 1-3 years previous shipping/receiving experience (specifically Worldship and FedEx)
- Computer skills and willingness to learn company software (Salespad/Great Plains)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Stable work history
- Excellent communication skills
- Go-getter attitude
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.