Tempe, AZ 85284 US
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; support of various custodial functions within the Trade and Settlements Division as assigned.
Primary responsibilities include; US book entry securities deposits/settlement, withdrawals, transfers and reconciliation. Ancillary functions include contacting transfer agencies to verify validity/transfer requirements of securities, periodic audits, metrics reporting and other related US Settlement functions.
- Proven ability to effectively perform in a multi-tasking and deadline oriented environment and to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, organizational, detail oriented, attention to detail, and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in an oral/written manner with peers and partners, with proven presentation skills a plus.
- Experience or understanding of the US trade and settlement lifecycle.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, exhibiting initiative and flexibility.
- Proficiency with MS Office.