Part Time Project Coordinator
Commerce , CA 90040 US
Our client in Commerce is seeking a Part Time Project Coordinator for a 3 month assignment to work in their center.
Experience/Education /Skills requirements:
- Project coordination background or even Executive Admin background preferred.
- At minimum a 4 year college degree
- 10+ years’ experience required and preferably in the Chemical distribution, or drug pre-cursor chemical industry.
- California State Program experience is a super plus.
- Team lead, or lead experience required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and familiar with SharePoint.
- Deadline driven, pro-active, multi-tasker, independent worker
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing client’s background process.
Job Duties Include:
- Supporting the CA DOJ department by ensuring orders are processed in a timely manner and are to standard
- Oversee CA DOJ paperwork issues with customers
- Prepare monthly reports as required by permit conditions
- Obtain customer paperwork, identification records, and PODs for shipments from other office sites and upload to SharePoint library on Universe following established naming conventions
- Perform audit on program compliance and improvement opportunities
- Convert remaining paper files in the LA office to digital by scanning, and then uploading to SharePoint libraries by defined naming convention.
- Upload pending digital files to SharePoint libraries working with Regional Regulatory Managers (RRMs) to identify outstanding records to be uploaded.
This is a part time temp assignment Tuesdays/Thursdays 8 hours each day. Pay will be up to $45/hour DOEE.
Candidates can submit their resume to LA@stivers.com and refer to job # 94311 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.