Tempe, AZ 85281 US
Seeking a Contracts Paralegal (Paralegal) to assist the attorneys of the Legal Department by drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and editing contracts, especially software licenses and non-disclosure agreements.
Checking a specific email address, and reviewing the content daily, routing requests to counsel depending on subject matter.
Using templates provided, provide first responder support to creation of free and revenue-generating outbound software licenses and core (rtl code) licenses to several Business Units.
Providing first responder NDA review, including redlines to standard NDAs, and review of 3rd party NDAs.
Upload signed contracts for legal team.
Provide other support as needed, such as legal research, contract summaries, draft contract amendments, draft contract termination notices, and provide corporate support.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or an associate's degree with paralegal certificate.
- 7 years experience assisting with contract review and drafting.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills, including the ability to concisely digest, present / report information; excellent attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and Internet are mandatory; SharePoint is a plus.
A successful candidate will:
- be a self starter, able to work with minimal supervision;
- have the ability to work on time-sensitive projects, to multi-task, and manage competing priorities; and
- be able to interact with employees in a team-based environment and work well independently.