Warminster, PA 18974 US
This position supports the Customer Service Representatives with parts sales support to internal and external customers by handling specific parts related inquiries in a timely and courteous manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide support to all customer service reps with quotations, order entry, credit card orders, setting up new customers, drop shipments, on line invoicing, and other aspects of the parts business.
- Perform all functions necessary for proper processing of customer orders and quotations through the use of the Internet, order entry system, using machine manuals, and PC software.
- Handle stress in a fast paced environment and be able to exercise independent judgement, with minimal supervision in decision making.
- Assist Accounts Payable/Receivables in basic accounting functions, such as processing credits for part returns, providing proof of delivery to ensure proper payment of invoices, receiving PO's so vendors can be paid.
- Provide backup support for the customer service website by responding to or forwarding the customer inquires.
- Provide web invoicing support for parts orders per customer requirements.
- Some travel for training required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Post High School training in business or related field
- 2 years of customer service experience in a technical or sales environment.
- Order entry experience desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to provide quality service with a team approach to achieve customer satisfaction
- Working knowledge of PC based software
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment