National Sales Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position would oversee the entire sales cycle including prospecting, evaluating, developing, proposing, negotiating, and closing sales then ensuring client satisfaction and retention through implementation and A/R collections when necessary.
- Sell the organization’ s services nationally
- Qualify new customers and markets
- Initiate, develop, and maintain strong relationships with key prospects
- Serve as the primary business contact for clients
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts - ensure service and quality
- Attend client meetings/events, trade and other relevant industry networking events to promote business
- Prepare reports
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required
- 10+ years of relevant consultative sales experience within construction or related industries
- The ideal candidate would have an established book of business and the drive to sell!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced selling capability, relationship building, and negotiation and closing ability
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.