Culver City, CA 90232 US
A non-emergency medical transportation company in West L.A. is seeking an experienced Medical Dispatcher to join their team.
This role will help support the customer service and dispatch operations in coordinating the daily non-emergent medical transportation requests for their clients.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as a dispatcher
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Transportation operations experience is required
- EMT certification or Emergency Medical Dispatch experience preferred
- APCO public safety tele-communicator certified or NAEMD certified preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and basic computer skills
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Ability to learn and command a new technology system
- Good multi-tasking skills through various channels
This is a temp to hire position that will pay $16/hour to $21/hour DOE during the temporary period and will pay between $40,000- $50,000 annually DOE along with benefits once hired on. Qualified candidates can submit their resume to LA@stivers.com and refer to job #93198 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.