St. Louis, MO US
Job duties include a variety of business development and marketing responsibilities such as:
- Scheduling appointments and responding to inquiries with prospective clients on behalf of consultants
- Document production to high standards of quality (including complex reports, presentations, and white papers)
- Managing multiple tasks and organizing, attending, and contributing to project team meetings
- Conducting in-depth company research (e.G. Identifying business issues)
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a professional services environment, including business development or B2B customer service experience (including outbound calling)
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Experience handling heavy phone volume
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Candidates should be outgoing, detail-oriented team players who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and have strong time management and multi-tasking skills. The Marketing Assistant should be comfortable in a business development setting and establishing and maintaining relationships with prospects and our clients. This position offers talented professionals a challenging opportunity to help industry leaders solve cutting-edge problems, with extensive growth opportunities and competitive benefits and compensation.
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V