Leawood, KS 66211 US
Overland Park company looking for an experience Marketing Analyst to join their busy marketing department.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and communicate market related information to drive improved decisions that increase market performance
- Develop lead generation processes to feed targeted market campaigns
- Develop and generate regular reporting related to campaign front and back end performance, landing page testing, ad copy testing, website analytics, etc.
- Collaborate closely with internal marketing team members to develop ad hoc reporting as needed to ensure each team has the data needed to hit KPI targets
- Develop detailed, quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to business performance
- Analyze and provide recommendations for markets and customer campaigns
- Collaborate with members of Sales, Business Intelligence, Finance and Data Science departments
Required Skills and Experience
- Intellectual curiosity towards research
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- Excellent investigative and critical thinking skills
- Must have the ability to analyze and present data using relevant statistics, draw conclusions from data and information, challenge assertions and assumptions, identify trends, etc.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated, resourceful and self-directed with the ability to deliver under pressure
- Fast learner who is career minded and seeks additional responsibility as earned
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or a technical related area
- A minimum of 3-5 years of progressive experience in market analysis; knowledge of industrial supplies is preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient market research tools and services
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration,, Finance or a technical related area
3 to 5 years of progressive experience in market analysis, knowledge of industrial samples is preferred
Skilled with MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Must submit a resume.