Legal Secretary - Litigation
St. Charles, MO
- Support partners, associates, and paralegals within the a law firm with various administrative and office tasks
- Maintain busy schedule and calendar using MS Outlook
- Set up and schedule meetings as requested
- Assist with preparing memos, letters, and other correspondence
- Keep track of cases for litigation and mediation, verifying everything is up to date and organized
- Assist with preparing pleadings and electronic filing of pleadings
- Transcribe dictation for publication
- Utilize Adobe Pro, PowerPoint and MS Word on a daily basis for presentations and document management
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a litigation secretary in a law firm
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Pro DC and Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Proficiency in electronic filing of pleadings and procedural requirements for state and federal courts
- Paralegal/legal secretary degree or certification highly preferred
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.