St. Charles, MO
- Support partners, associates, and paralegals within the a law firm with various administrative and office tasks
- Maintain busy schedule and calendar using MS Outlook
- Set up and schedule meetings as requested
- Assist with preparing memos, letters, and other correspondence
- Keep track of cases for litigation and mediation, verifying everything is up to date and organized
- Assist with preparing pleadings and electronic filing of pleadings
- Transcribe dictation for publication
- Utilize Adobe Pro, PowerPoint and MS Word on a daily basis for presentations and document management
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity to start immediately! Salary will be within the range of $30, 000-$35, 000 annually.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a legal support role in a law firm which handles litigation
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Pro DC and Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Proficiency in electronic filing of pleadings and procedural requirements for state and federal courts
- Paralegal/legal secretary degree or certification preferred
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.