Legal Assistant for Downtown Law Firm
Denver, CO US
Intake Coordinator For Downtown Law Firm
The candidate is responsible for meeting with clients in person, while conferencing with a firm attorney via phone or video, and assisting in the execution of paperwork required for signing a client with law firm.
Other duties to include but are not limited to:
-greeting prospective new clients, asking relevant questions and gathering relevant information
-discussing prospective clients' information with firm's managing attorney
-quickly following up with clients
-writing engagement letters
-assisting other team members as needed when time permits.
- Back up Front desk Receptionist duties below
• Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor inquiries;
• Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system;
• Scheduling and routing clients;
• Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms;
• Maintaining the waiting area, lobby or other public areas;
• Serving water, coffee or tea to guests;
• Ordering supplies;
• Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents;
• Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages;
• Verifying employee identification and issuing visitor passes.
• Administrative duties such as billing, data entry, word processing, establishing new case files and drafting simple correspondence.
• Keeps files organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; etc.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm
Salary: $19 - $25Hr + free monthly Eco pass provided
Candidates must have the following skills or personality traits for consideration:
-Microsoft Office skills (intermediate)
-BA Degree or legal field experience
-An upbeat and friendly and polite personality
-High attention to detail
-Strong oral and written communication skills
-Positive attitude and team player
-Professional, friendly and articulate phone voice
-Ability to meet new people and quickly establish trust
-Proficiency in Microsoft Word
-Bachelor's degree or legal experience is a must