Monroeville, PA 15146 US
Non profit located in the eastern suburbs is in need of a part-time, temporary Housing Eligibility Coordinator. Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-2pm. Assignment is starting in January and is 2 months in length. Pay is $13/hour.
- Completing case reviews to determine benefit eligibility
- Work with state and federal regulations
- Coordinate with organization and students on issues
- Prepare and analyze reports
- Database management
Skills and Experience:
- Handle confidential information
- Strong communication skills
- MS Office package
- Sensitivity to various needs
If you are looking for a part-time temporary opportunity and have the above listed experience please reply to Job 30223. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.