St. Louis, MO US
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communications Emails – forward to the team for conference room reservations, catering calendar.
- Check on resources and all customer requests
- Open tickets and update the status within one hour
- Approve or deny Outlook reservations within one hour.
- Building walkthrough to check on large conference rooms, catering kitchen, working café, innovation center
- Notify building management and Mgr, Fac Admin of any issues
- Attend weekly meetings and take notes
- Communicate with building management and Onsite Resources regarding maintenance/janitorial/supplies/emergency needs
- Notify security of any vendors/visitors coming from offsite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Facilities management helpful but not necessary
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2-3 year's of experience working in an office environment
- Administrative experience required
- Fast and accurate Data Entry and Typing skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V