Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
Downtown non profit organization is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for Temp to Hire opportunity supporting several C-level executives. Salary range is 42-46K.
This position will provide a wide variety of skilled administrative and clerical support for the leadership team. Responsibilities involve exposure to sensitive information and require considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment. Assumes responsibility for special projects; attends board or similar meetings to take, transcribe and distribute minutes; prepares board packets; maintains databases; may follow up on projects assigned to Directors and Managers from the leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Heavy calendar management for the CEO and other C-level executives
• Prioritize and schedule meetings and appointments; make and manage travel arrangements and itineraries for CEO, C-level executives, and external parties, when appropriate
• Monthly preparation of expense reports and credit card reporting
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and requests, and interfacing with individuals meeting with the executive team
• Prepare internal and external documents for the leadership team and partner organizations, when needed
• Manage logistics for internal and external events including Board and Committee meetings, recognition and fundraising events, and staff appreciation events
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic document
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and maintain a level of professionalism among staff and external stakeholders
• Recommend continuous improvement in processes and procedures
• Other duties as assigned by the leadership team
Education and Experience
3-4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting to senior management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced skills in both Microsoft Office and Google tools, with an ability to become familiar with org-specific programs and software
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Exceptional team player with strong political acumen and interpersonal skills
• Friendly and professional demeanor
If you have the above listed experience and qualifications please reply to Job 30207. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.