O'Hare Airport Area, IL US
Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO, President, Vice President and other National Leadership team members with correspondence, travel arrangements, scheduling committee meetings and maintaining minutes of those meetings. Our client is in the O'Hare Airport area. This position is likely to pay $45-55K, depending on the experience of the selected candidate.
- Minimum two years previous experience in a similar position, with demonstrable organizational skills.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in operating business machines (Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent understanding of the hospice philosophy and the work performed by Hospice staff and volunteers.
- Demonstrates an ability to work closely with a variety of people while effectively using problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to our client's philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.