Culver City, CA 90232 US
A LA lifestyle brand is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant or Admin Assistant to join their team!
Job duties include :
- Managing the calendar for CEO: includes scheduling, arranging necessary materials [ie product or presentations/decks] and providing all details for calls, meetings, speaking engagements, flights, travel arrangements, and personal appointments. On occasion, handle scheduling needs for the President.
- Meeting weekly with the CEO to align on goals and tasks.
- Work closely with outside PR agency: includes scheduling interviews for the CEO as mentioned above, but also product sample shipments for editors.
- Maintain dry ice inventory for shipments.
- Resolve customer complaints via email, phone or mail.
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks to support the team (ie office snacks, office supplies (maintain inventory and re-order as necessary), watering plants, maintaining clean, organized and thoughtful office environment).
- Responsible for managing community events at and related to HQ including client, partner and PR parties, filming, and team activities.
The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, organized, a great communicator, self-motivated, and someone who enjoys connecting with people.
- They will have at least 1-2 years of Executive Assistant or administrative assistant experience
- College degree in marketing or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Google calendar management experience
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Strong organizational skills