Event Recruiter / Coordinator
Mesa, AZ 85201 US
Leading B2B media company that provides actionable information and market intelligence to business leaders and suppliers. Great company culture of growth, freedom and responsibility is seeking for a Retailer Relations Coordinator to help build relationships with retailers and suppliers/sponsors, create on-going interactions with potential attendees through various communication channels such as email, snail mail, text messaging, phone calls, face-to-face and social media platforms.
- Recruit convenience stores retailers to promote conference and meeting attendance
- Build and cultivate key relationships with convenience store retailers and suppliers
- Utilize email, mailings, phone calls and texts to connect with retailers as needed to inform on event with goal of securing event registration and ultimate objective of event attendance. (60+ calls per day).
- Maintain accurate contact records within the retailer database
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to manage and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently as a member of a fast-paced team
- Willingness to continually learn and monitor the convenience and petroleum industry by staying abreast of emerging trends and changes
- Professional conversationalist
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience in Salesforce or other database programs is a plus
If you possess ALL of the above qualifications and are looking for a career with a leader in the media industry, send your resume in an attached WORD document to: email@example.com and reference job #900432 in the subject line.