Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
Our client is seeking An Electronic Portfolio of International Credentials (EPIC) Advisor in the Philadelphia, PA office. The (EPIC) Advisor enables physicians to build a digital career portfolio of primary-source verified medical credentials and to request those credentials, and reports verifying their authenticity, for any organization, anywhere in the world. This position focuses on written and oral communications between EPIC applicants and the client.
Responsibilities include maintaining the and EPIC Requests mail boxes, and EPIC telephone calls. The position coordinates with EPIC staff to resolve issues as they arise in a timely manner. This position may also be asked to support international medical students/graduates (IMGs) with accurate and timely information on other clients programs and the policies and procedures related to same. The position is responsible for learning and appropriately interpreting EPIC Medical Regulatory Authority Clients and our clients policies and procedures for the purpose of advising IMGs via telephone inquiries, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Respond to a high volume of telephone inquiries, e-mail, and written correspondence for candidates using EPIC.
- When available, support other programs and services to include: (Registration & Credential Services, (EICS), Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), Certification Verification Service (CVS), Finance, Clinical Skills Assessment (CSEC)
- Responsible for handling inbound customer interactions, determine reason for call, gather data, understand and identify client needs, and handle the interactions appropriately.
- Works with many specialized computer applications, including electronic client files, to resolve client related issues and general inquiries.
- Resolve client specific issues in conjunction with other department members.
- Write correspondence in response to client letters and email received regarding our clients programs and services
- Write correspondence at the request of other departments within Operations
- Assist in training and coaching of permanent staff members
- Respond to client in a professional and courteous manner.
- Meet with and assists clients, as needed, to resolve client related issues.
- Schedule clients for the Clinical Skills Examination, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
Candidates would need the following:
• The assignee should demonstrate the ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills required.
• Attention to detail and high level of critical thinking is required.
• Ability to multi-task and organizational skills is required.
• Additionally, the assignee should be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with credentialing and processing large amounts of paper work is preferred.
• An assignee that has a desire to learn new processes and about foreign countries, is a plus.
• Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
Three to seven years professional experience
Demonstrated history of learning and integrating a high volume of complex information quickly
Demonstrated history of solving complex client issues requiring extensive research, follow-up information gathering and collaboration with cross functional teams
Demonstrated history of success working in a highly collaborative environment
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.