Philadelphia, PA 19103 US
Our client is an investment management firm specializing for thirty years in multi-family housing. The portfolio includes more than twenty two buildings in Philadelphia, primarily in Rittenhouse Square, Washington Square, Old City and University City.
They are full service management company offering our clients comprehensive services twenty four hours a day. In addition to there own maintenance crews, they have extensive contacts throughout the vendor community to supply plumbing, electric, heating, carpentry, flooring, roofing and masonry services. They have extensive experience working with the Philadelphia Department of Licenses and Inspections to remedy any building violations. They have sophisticated management software and provide monthly reports including operating statements and rent rolls.
There company and principal is a consultant to many of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts with over 350,000 total units nationwide. They are licensed Pennsylvania Real Estate brokers and all of there leasing agents are licensed.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (flexible)
- Cleaning(dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc) designated facility areas.
- lobbies, apartment rooms, bathrooms, and hallways
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Experience as a cleaner/housekeeper
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies