Pittsburgh, PA 15212 US
North Side educational facility is seeking a part-time temporary cashier to work in their cafeteria. Will work Monday-Friday 8:00am-1:30. Pay rate is $10.00/hour.
The Cashier rings up cafeteria food and beverage sales and collects payment from staff, students and guests. Additionally, the Cashier is responsible for setting up the service line and keeping the cafeteria area clean and orderly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the cash register during break time and lunch;
- Counts money accurately and gives correct change;
- Balances cash drawer once dining hall closes;
- Sets up the food line for all breaks and lunch;
- Replenishes all line items when low;
- Assists in keeping the dining hall clean and orderly including: serving line, storage closets, tables, microwave, carts and dish room when needed;
- Adheres to dress code;
- Attends daily staff meetings;
- Attends workshops and all other staff development programs;
- Assists with clerical duties;
- Exhibits understanding and internalization of company values: influence, respect, listen, shape and embrace.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. One year experience running cash register required. Working in the food industry a plus.
If you have the above listed experience and qualifications please reply to Job 30270. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.