Career and Transfer Coach
Des Plaines, IL 60016 US
Seeking a Career and Transfer Coach to assist our client in Des Plaines. Will be educating, guiding and preparing students for the transition from an academic environment to an employment career. Will assist students, alumni and community members with major exploration, career coaching, job search strategies and decision making. This position is a part time position, 25 hours per week, and will likely pay $30+/ hr for the right candidate.
- Masters degree in college student personnel, higher education administration, counseling, psychology or related field required.
- 3+ Years of experience in a university/college setting.
- 2+ years working with undecided college students preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the higher education admissions process.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, prioritize and effectively execute initiatives and programs.
- Excellent communication skills.