Bilingual Korean & English Executive Assistant
Los Angeles, CA 90017 US
A financial firm in Downtown L.A. is seeking an Executive Assistant to help support the CEO .This is a highly visible position that will require interfacing with all executive levels, office personnel , Board of Directors and clients.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is REQUIRED
- At least 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience supporting C-level executives
- Bilingual in English & Korean preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and possess
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage the CEO’S calendar and arrange both domestic and international travel plans
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Social media savvy
This is a direct hire position that will pay up to $72,000 annually DOEE .
Candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job#94314 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.