Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Spanish
Earth City, MO US
The schedule for this opportunity will be a consistent 8 hour schedule between the hours of 7: 00 am - 8: 00 pm, Monday through Saturday. Candidates will have Sundays off, in addition to one consistent day off during the week. Pay for this opportunity is $15.00 - 16.00/hr, depending on shift schedule.
- Taking incoming calls from clients in both English and Spanish
- Providing requested material via email, fax, or mail
- Utilizing the company database to document call information in a paperless environment
- Resolving problems and assisting customers with questions
- Additional support duties as assigned
This is large, nation-wide company to get your foot in the door with, and has ample opportunities for growth if hired on permanently! The Earth City location also offers an on-site gym at no cost to candidates!
- The ability to read, write, and speak in both English and Spanish
- At least 3-6 months previous experience in a call center environment
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Per the client’s request, the ability to pass a criminal background investigation and a drug screen, and provide employment history for the past 7 years
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to commit to 3 weeks of mandatory training
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V