Rosemont, IL 60018 US
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant/Office Manager/Receptionist, who will support the corporate office of a manufacturing company. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a similar role. This position will pay $45K+, depending on experience. It is located in Rosemont, IL. Hours will be 7:30am-4:00pm.
- Providing general administrative and clerical support, including processing incoming and outgoing mail, scanning, faxing, and copying.
- Greet visitors and answer, screen and direct phone calls.
- Manage general office needs, including maintenance of copiers, printers and postage machine.
- Maintain/order break room supplies, office supplies, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executive staff, and other backup duties for the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments, including all handouts, refreshments, etc. for said meetings. Some will need assistance with booking flights, hotels and rental vehicles.
- Manage calendars for conference rooms.
- Coordinate office activities, including ordering meals for special events.
- Maintain the break room, including keeping food and beverages stocked, cleaning after catered lunches, clean coffee pots, refilling water bottle, refilling coffee. Making sure everything is tidy and clean at the end of the day.
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent customer service, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- College degree preferred.