Send architectural and civil plans, as well as surveys, to municipalities for approval
Obtain health and building permits
Work with clients to get approvals
Manage project timelines and track all documentation throughout the process
- Contact various cities to determine the approval process for new projects in to determine the approval process
- General administrative support as needed
The position schedule will be Monday - Friday from 9: 00-5: 00.
- A minimum of 5 years of prior office support experience
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- A stable work history
- Work history within a real estate or title company preferred
- Previous experience as a Legal Assistant, Engineering or Architectural Assistant preferred
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V