Administrative Assistant- Prefer Engineering or Construction Project Management Support Experience
Westminster, CO US
Administrative Assistant - Prefer Engineering or Construction Project Management Support Experience
Administrative Assistant Support
Provide administrative support to Project Controls group which is responsible for power transmission related capital projects including tracking, project management, reporting, work order management, and change control for project costs and schedules; may also provide administrative support for related project financial management and budgets.
Monday - Friday, 7:30am- 4:30pm,
Contract - 6 months - 1 yr.
$22Hr - $25Hr
- 1-2 years working in a professional atmosphere using Microsoft Outlook for emails and meetings
- Engineering or Construction Project Management Support experience.
- Data entry, typing, following instructions
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time n on location
- Writing skills and procedures
- Must have moderate experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Asset Suite 8 or 6 preferred
- Project controls experience preferred
- Opening work orders and working with a work breakdown structure (WBS) preferred
- **Paralegal experience preferred**
- Electric utility experience preferred
Forward resume to email@example.com and refer to job number # 801983- Remember that we prefer Engineering or Construction Project Management Support experience.