Des Plaines, IL 60018 US
Our client is a Real Estate company that is seeking an Accounting Associate to replace an employee that is moving on to another opportunity. The position is located in Rosemont, IL. The position will likely pay $30-35/hr depending on experience.
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff, along with outside lenders.
- Prepare interim financial statements, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the inventory portfolio.
- Reconciliation of account balances and preparing/adjusting entries as necessary.
- Maintain inventory report and update the report on as needed basis.
- Communicate effectively with Community Managers to ensure accuracy of the inventory report.
- Prepare inventory/cost analysis and other reports requested by Management.
- Oversight of data integrity including invoice reviews and financial analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles.
- 2 year's related experience preferred
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers
- Good math skills
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Rent Manager and all of Microsoft Office
- Professional experience in full cycle accounting, research, and analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication, ethical, and organization skills
- Knowledge about advanced Excel functions such as Vlook ups and Pivot Tables