St. Louis, MO
- Drive company vehicle and visit client sites to pick up new projects or drop off completed projects
- Acting as the face of the organization to develop relationships with current clients
- Working with clients via email and phone to coordinate scheduling needs, and assisting with any questions or concerns/issues that arise
- Research and visit prospective clients to discuss what services the company could offer to them
- Determine who the 'decision maker' is for prospective clients
- Introducing additional services offered to current and prospective clients
- Additional administrative duties as requested
- 1 - 3 years experience in a sales, customer service, or marketing focused role highly preferred
- A warm and engaging personality a must
- A professional demeanor required
- The completion of some college level coursework, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A valid driver's license
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.