Vice President of Implementation and Success
The Vice President of Implementation and Client Success will design, develop and execute the new client implementation strategy. The scope of responsibility will include the execution of a seamless transition to the company’ s technology as well as managing the support once the migration has occurred.
- Develop and maintain implementation focused initiatives to help meet sales goals established by leadership
- Evaluate, design and maintain implementation tools to ensure the customer’ s transition is accomplished seamlessly and with minimal customization
- Collaborate with the Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator to develop training tools and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Build and evolve processes, metrics and other tools to deliver responsive client service
- Align the Customer Success department policies and procedures with the company’ s objectives
- Previous experience with the development of the new client implementation process for a SaaS organization
- Experience delivering management-level analysis and opinions and recommendations to senior executives
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Technology related field; Master’s preferred
- Acted in a position of leadership in a company which experienced scaling growth
- A demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results through team efforts
- The ability to evaluate existing procedures and recommend process improvements
- Strong customer orientation and a passion for growth
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.