Underwriting Account Analyst
Scottsdale, AZ 85254 US
CURRENTLY LOOKING TO HIRE AN UNDERWRITING ACCOUNT ANALYST.
This position will report directly to the Underwriting Team Leader and will be responsible for reviewing, documenting and pricing accounts with fleet sizes from 1 to 9 units and provide superior customer service to the agency partners. Position located in Scottsdale. Salary upon hire $43-$48k/yr. DOE
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Works in conjunction with more experienced underwriters to review and approve applications submitted in accordance with company guidelines, procedures and delegated authority.
* Responds to traditional submissions from agency partners and referrals through point of sale system within 24 hours.
* Reviews renewal business in timely manner and delivers renewal quote or makes renewal available in point of sale system 30 days prior to expiration.
* Ability to use creative solutions to gain and maintain profitable accounts.
* Keeps current with changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
* Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 2 years work experience; preferably in the insurance industry
* Demonstrated knowledge of Underwriting principles and ISO rules
* Ability to manage, prioritize and perform multiple tasks and projects while maintaining workload
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word & Excel
* Ability to travel overnight up to 10% of the time