Long Beach, CA 90806 US
Our client in Long Beach is looking for a Full time Title Assistant.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 2 years of Title Industry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other window programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to anticipate issues affecting title, making judgements and seek technical guidance
- Knowledge go maps and legal descriptions a plus
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends and evenings
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
This role will offer relief support to existing Title Operation units.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Gathering research for Title Officers as needed
- Abstract and draft payoff demands
- Prepare endorsements and supplement reports
- File preparation
- Handling high volume phone calls and emails
- Abstract documents for recording
- Draft invoices and complete rate calculations
- General administrative duties as assigned
This is a full time temp assignment expected to last at least 3 months.
The pay is $15-$17/hour DOE.
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted for an initial interview. Interested candidates can submit their resume to LA@stivers.com and refer to job #93185. EOE/M/F/D/V.