Technical Service Coordinator
Earth City, MO US
The Technical Service Coordinator will:
- Gather data, identify missing or incorrect discrepancies for clients, account managers, client primary and secondary contacts.
- Set up client account access
- Use multiple systems and programs to meet the customers needs
- Deliver documents and reports for multiple teams.
- Provide initial technical support and escalate calls as needed.
- Research methods and information to provide customer satisfaction.
- Use effective communication and analytical skills daily to provide company and customer satisfaction.
This position is a long term temporary opportunity with the possibility of permanent hire. The position schedule is Monday through Friday from 10: 30am - 7: 00 pm and pays between $10-$13 per hour.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous customer service experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bilingual ability in either Spanish/English or French/English greatly preferred