Support Services Representative
Lenexa, KS 66215
Large Lenexa company is looking for a Support Services Rep to work in their Support Services Department. Hours are 7:30 Am to 4PM Monday through Friday with overtime when necessary to meet customer needs, to be determined daily. Weekend work when necessary to complete workload. Position is tempo now and could go into a temp to hire for the right individual.
Job Title: Support Services Rep
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible for daily pick-up of lab consents, scanning, and indexing; reconciliation of daily samples received and clerical support for sensitive reporting.
- Pick up consents from accessioning department.
- Sort all consents received and prepare for scanning following correct criteria.
- Scan and index all consents received for future retrieval.
- Ensure the Problem Queue is resolved daily.
- Perform clerical tasks associated with creating sensitive packets.
- Process missing sample report daily.
- Scan, Index, and audit the images for the sensitive packets, send out test results and specimen problem documentation.
- Complete QA/QC on a daily basis.
- Audit clients files, clear up discrepancies to facilitate timely shredding of consents.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of all CRL and client information.
- Be able to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- denotes essential job function
- Work exception/orphan samples to perform appropriate changes and Identify errors found for Team Lead/Supervisor.
- Work reconcile lists daily to ensure setup, imaging and demographic entry are complete and perform demographic entry as needed.
EDUCATION: High School graduate or GED
EXPERIENCE: 6 months experience in an office environment
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good oral communication
- Analysis and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Follow through and dependability
- Ability to prioritize
- Work independently
- Team player and work well under pressure
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Repetitive bending of wrists.
EQUIPMENT: PC, copier, printer, phone, shipping system, fax machine, imaging system
OTHER: Overtime required when necessary to meet customer needs, to be determined daily. Weekend work required when necessary to complete workload. Flexible starting times