Space Data Management Associate
Los Angeles, CA 90071 US
Our client, a commercial real estate firm in DTLA is seeking a Space Data Management Associate to help support the Occupancy Planning team.
This position would be responsible for managing and tracking occupancy and space data in the FMS floor plan system.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with the FMS spacing tool and system.
- Working knowledge of managing FMS data elements including space categories, space types and organization hierarchy
- Quick learner, self-motivated, detail oriented, flexible and able to work under no supervision
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills and problem resolution skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and strong team player
- Tech savvy
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in Adobe PDF, Internet Explorer and Chrome
- Able to read floor plans is a plus
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing background process.
- Supports the Occupancy Planning account team by maintaining and administering the FMS space tool, ensuring utilization of tool conforms to planning standards
- Maintaining common data elements, completing bulk data updates and ensuring reports and themes are setup and maintained appropriately.
- Manages FMS data elements including space categories, space types, organization hierarchy.
- Tracks and updates employee data - with new adds / deletes, employee attributes (organization, phone number, etc.) and organization hierarchy as needed or on a periodic basis from external data sources.
- Imports project move lists in support of the move coordination team.
- Reporting support – runs reports from FMS as requested by OP team; validates data on reports and prepares report for OP team and/or client.
- Communicate in an effective and courteous manner when requesting floor plan updates from client’s colleagues.
- Reports issues and concerns related to the overall use, functionality and performance of FMS to the Occupancy Planning Team.
- Take on additional projects not listed as directed by the Occupancy Planning Manager.
This is a full time temporary position covering a leave of absence, but it has potential to go to hire for the right candidate. If hired on by the client , pay would start from $48,000 /yr.to $50,000/yr. DOE.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 94302 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.