Service Department Coordinator
Olathe, KS 66061 US
Olathe manufacturing company providing innovative Machine to Machine technology solutions and custom electronics is looking for a Service Department Coordinator with a steady employment record. Any electronics and customer service experience would be helpful. This is a 90 day temp to hire paying $13 to $13.50 hour while temp with an increase upon becoming full-time.
Position: Service Department Coordinator
Department/Work Area: Service Department
Job Summary: Coordinate service and repair activities for all Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA).
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Adherence to company policies and procedures.
2. Logging all equipment received and shipped in RMA database.
3. Prepare shipping manifests for returning product to customers.
4. Prepare Time & Material quotes and send to customers.
5. Create Sales Orders in Syspro.
6. Work directly with customers to answer questions about turn-times, status, and cost.
7. Participates and contributes in the Quality Improvement Process.
8. Takes care of company assets and performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Regular and predictable attendance is required.
2. Experience with Customer Service required.
3. Excellent PC Skills required, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Database Entry.
4. Experience with Service Department processes preferred.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
Ideal candidate should be highly motivated and be able to follow procedures and perform duties with little supervision. Attention to detail is extremely important.
Experience with in office phone customer service required. Excellent PC Skills required including Excel, Word and Database Entry. Experience with Service Department processes preferred. Attention to detail is extremely important