Los Angeles, CA 90035
Our client, a dietary supplement company, is looking for an experienced Senior Buyer. This position would be responsible for procuring all materials necessary to produce the company’s finished goods, handle the procurement of raw materials, components, products and track delivery to the co-packers and distribution center.
- At least 5 + years experience with logistics, supply chain, third party manufacturing coordination, and purchasing of raw materials, including imports and working with custom brokers
- cGMP knowledge required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Nutraceutical manufacturing knowledge a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Laserfiche a plus
- Experience with ERP systems a plus
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing background screening.
This is a full time temp to hire position that will pay $28-$32/hour DOE. Qualified candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Refer to job # 93170 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.