St. Louis, MO
Our client, a small production facility located in the city of St. Louis, is seeking an Industrial Seamstress to join their busy team. This is a full-time, dirct-hire, opportunity with holiday and vacation pay. Hours are 7: 00am-3: 00pm, Monday-Friday, but some Saturdays may be required based on production schedule and peak season. The position typically starts at $12.00 per hour but there may be some flexibility, depending upon experience.
- Finishing of garments
- Willing and able to work in a team environment
- At least 2 years of sewing experience working with woven and knits
- Basic knowledge of sewing skills w/ initiative and willingness to learn
- Coverstitch, overlock, single needle, double needle, button hole, etc.
- Dependable, punctual, and possessing a strong work ethic
- Must be able to stand and/ or sit for an 8 hour shift