Maryland Heights, MO US
- Sourcing candidates for roles in engineering, maintenance, safety and labor
- Meeting with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and determine what is needed to find the successful candidate
- Conducting phone interviews with prospective employees
- Scheduling personal interviews; at times conducting personal interviews at various company locations
- General HR support as needed
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Previous experience recruiting in the manufacturing industry
- The ability to recruit for varying levels of positions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience recruiting hourly labor employees greatly preferred
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.