Westminster, CO US
Records Clerk - 6 Month Contract
(6) month contract, in Westminster CO.
Records Management Clerk
Monday - Friday, 40 Hrs per week
File Analysis for keywords, types of documents, dates etc.
Indexing of files/boxes, duties also could include
- Process file records.
- Maintain updated files.
- Answer queries by searching and retrieving files.
- Update file information.
- Process all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Perform data entry.
- Add new files to archives.
- Modify or purge entries.
- Destroy files.
- Create new folders and files.
- Check to ensure files are complete.
- Aid people in retrieving information.
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database.
- Work with electronic storage media, such as hard drives, floppy drives, and CD-ROMs.
- Use scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
- Fax and photocopy files.
- Store and extract file information from computers.
At least 2 years of record management experience
Understanding of Records Management disciplines
Ability to pick up and carry a bankers box (up to 40 pounds)
Experience with Documentum is a plus
Strong attention to detail
Proficient in MS office
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Job number #801964
40 Hr work week, Monday - Friday,
Please forward resumes if you are interested and please include job number. Only apply if you have ample records management experience.