Arvada, CO US
Property Management Receptionist
- Open and distribute mail including opening and scanning mail to system
- Stamp and assist in coding of invoices
- Scan finished coded invoices to A/P and file accordingly
- Research past due invoices when we receive statements or vendor inquiries
- Update and maintain all site maps-
- Assist Asset Manager with 3rd party management follow-up. Follow up includes but is not limited to: work orders, vendor requests as well as invoices and contracts
- Work Order Process: receiving the work order (Colorado Front desk, assistant or engineer), dispatching the contractor or engineer, confirming the work is complete. Throughout the work order process, it is the Admin Assistant’s responsibility to ensure all parties are included and updated on the process.
- Create and update tracking documents , including but not limited to ACLs, insurance, lease amendments and letter acknowledgements.
- Track back flow testing, update spreadsheet and confirm the cities receive proper documentation.
- Track all fire alarm testing, send memo to tenants and work with engineer on noted deficiencies.
- Create and track tenant HVAC contracts for all retail properties. Update spreadsheet for HVAC condition as tenants move in and out.
- Update and keep updated all electric and gas meter logs. Make sure Accounts Payable is notified of changes.
- Work with the Assistant Property Managers during budget season to track vendor proposals, update spreadsheets and scan documents.
- Send and track tenant contact information and update requests.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Computerized Phone system (Fonality a plus)
- Quick learner
- Stable work history
- Good work references from former employers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Forward resumes to # 801982
We will furnish benefit information during the interview process