Quality Control Parts Receiving Inspector
Roselle, IL 60172
Seeking a Quality Control Parts Receiving Inspector with experience in the aviation industry. Will review aircraft parts, aircraft trace paperwork, and air-worthiness to verify compliance to industry standards.
- Ensuring quality standards for material receiving, shipping, storage, handling, repairs and overhaul are maintained.
- Inspect and identify material and documentation by part number, serial number, quality, condition and proper bar coding.
- Insure all data is properly entered into the computer system.
- Interface with Operations, Purchasing and Sales for inspection of material on a priority basis.
- Reject and approve parts, verify reasons for rejection, generate discrepancy reports and communicate with Sales/Purchasing to determine action and follow through.
- Ensure all inspection areas are maintained in a neat and orderly fashion.
- 1-3 years of material processing or quality inspection experience.
- Aviation industry experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- A&P License is a plus.