Quality Control Coordinator
West Chicago, IL 60185 US
Maintains quality output of all programs to ensure customer retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty. Works directly with the Dealer Services Manager, Account Teams, Internal Support Teams on the implementation of the Epsilon product line.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Program Implementation
- Communicates daily with Program Managers and PHQ Team Management to ensure the most current product knowledge and program updates.
- Acts as a liason between Program Management/Client & PHQ Team members
- Implements daily changes to contract information
- Reviews dealer program information prior to mailing
- Proactive in researching any potential issues using current program systems & Program Management
- Researches daily concerns or issues – with a resolve in a timely manner. Tracks resolution and logs progress in Salesforce.com
- Maintains an inventory of program samples to be supplied to the Service Team
- Maintains an organized filing system for a dealer documentation
- Develops and maintains efficient process flows for all program AOR implementations
- Responsible for knowing program participation numbers
- Responsible for training both the internal and field reps on product knowledge and ongoing enhancements and changes.
- Maintains current training materials, power points & contracts.
- Assists IT and Program Management in the development of new program systems and updates.
- Performs other related duties as needed to support corporate objectives.
- Acts in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
Essential Job Skills:
- Conscientious and detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Have the ability to multi task
- Intermediate level computer competency
- Flexibility to work when needed under deadlines
- Relationship building skills
1+ to 2 years experience
Seniority Level - Entry
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent