Quality Control Associate II
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Our client in West LA , a nutritional supplement distributor is looking for an experienced QA/QC Associate II to join their team!
This role will assist in the activities with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes.
- BA/BS Degree in Chemistry or related discipline with 2 to 4 years’ experience in a QA/QC environment ; Master’s degree preferred
- Knowledge / Experience in cGMP and other pertinent regulations and knowledge of relevant FDA and global stability guidelines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and written and verbal communication
- Experience with regulatory inspections would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- This is a full time Monday to Friday temp to hire position; Pay will be between $20/hour to $25/hour DOEE.
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background screening.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job # 93168 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.