Los Angeles, CA 90035 US
Experienced Project Coordinator
Our client , A profitable and expanding, quality-minded vitamin company located in Los Angeles, California is searching for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team.
This position will report to the EVP and assist executives in all aspects of coordinating projects and timelines in regards to the movement of product development and product fulfillment through department reviews such as R&D, Production, QA/QC, Marketing, Sales, and Sourcing.
- Works closely with Sales, Marketing, Production, R&D, Sourcing, QA/QC, International Sales and other team members as required to monitor and timely move all projects through their lifecycle.
- Effectively leads and communicates project expectations, changes and progress to cross-functional departments (Production, R&D, Marketing, etc.) through careful monitoring of project status and planning meetings. Works with management team to effectively meet all necessary deadlines.
- Foresees potential product scheduling and delivery conflicts and proactively proposes solutions for resolution and lead change management.
- Continually refines and supports effective project management including writing procedures and creating templates that promote efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- Schedules and leads weekly/monthly project meetings, as required to ensure initiatives are clearly communicated and deadlines are met.
- Makes sure all projects are routed through proper channels/reviews, and necessary authorizations are obtained in a timely manner.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates project activities to meet set timelines and satisfy project requirements.
- Performs any other related duties or tasks as may be assigned by manager.
This is a full time exempt position that will pay a salary range between $55,120 to $65,000/annually DOEE, Exempt.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 93177 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V .
- BA or BS Degree required.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant project management work experience
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work with multiple departments and have great prioritization skills
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Laserfiche a plus
- Experience with ERP systems a plus
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing background screening .