St. Louis, MO US
Our client, a large general contracting company located in Creve Coeur, is currently seeking a Project Assistant to join their team. This is a full-time opportunity, working 8: 00 am - 5: 00 pm, Monday through Friday, with some overtime as needed. This will be either a temp-to-hire or direct hire position, and will pay between $50-$60K annually. The ideal candidate will have previous project management/project assistant experience from the construction industry, and have a very team-oriented and collaborative approach in their position.
- Deliver construction projects of varying size and complexity
- Document, organize, and monitor project documents
- Assist the Project Manager with drafting and issuance of project proposals, budgets, and schedules
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes to all project members
- Communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Issue contracts, letters of intent, POs and other documents as necessary
- Maintain the contract execution tracking log and track and manage any updates or changes
- Manage project documents according to the document control processes (RFIs and submittals), physical filing and file maintenance.
- Answer and handle phone calls and other various administrative duties
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project closeout documents are obtained in a timely manner
- 4-5 years prior experience in a project assistant or related role within the construction industry required
- Proficiency in MS Project and/or Primavera required
- Experience with Timberline, Adobe, or Bluebeam software highly preferred
- Knowledge of general contracting practices and familiarity with construction trades and specifications codes
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Punctuality and dependability a MUST
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V