Project Administrative Specialist
Gardena, CA 90247 US
Our client, a financial institution located in Gardena, is looking for a Project Administrative Specialist who is bilingual Japanese and has experience in the commercial banking industry.
Perform complex administrative duties, serves as a coordinator of various projects. Conduct research and data analysis for special and on-going projects. Prepare reports and recommendations. Prepares and summarizes information from raw data using spreadsheets or other software. Requires the ability to create mathematical computations in spreadsheets and convert to presentation level materials.
- Research, coordination and management of assigned projects
- General administrative support,
- Financial reporting and due diligence
- Development and construction of presentations on various subject matter
- Improve efficiencies
- Meet changing business needs, compliance regulatory issues
- Interface with various community advocate groups
- Installation or coordination of emerging technologies, new systems and applications etc.
- Bilingual in Japanese & English preferred but not required
- 4+ years of demonstrated knowledge in project coordination experience, and strong business analytics
- MUST have experience within the Commercial Banking industry
- Advanced communication skill level for written and oral presentations, planning, negotiation reports
- Ability to creatively and effectively convey ideas through verbal and written communications
- Excellent organization and people skills
- Strong data base and spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and Visio skills
This position is a Direct Hire with the salary range of $70K-$80K. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration and refer to #94292 when applying. EOE M/F/D/V